If you have just received a diagnosis of SMA for yourself or your child and don’t know what to do next,
- Read all the information on our website
- Meet other SMA families in the TreatSMA Facebook group, our fantastic SMA Community, and ask them any question that comes to your mind.
- Familiarise yourself with SMA Route Map, so that you know what to expect
- Get in touch with the Outreach Service of SMA Support UK if you’d like to receive peer support
- Discover the Care sections of following websites: SMA Support UK, CureSMA. Proper care is crucial in SMA and you will have to learn a lot!
- Ask your doctor for Spinraza treatment. If no treatment is available, get in touch with us to talk about other options.
- Join our fight to make SMA treatments available in the UK for everyone.
- Always, if you have questions, get in touch with us!
Remember: YOU ARE NOT ALONE.